Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Admission

I have seemed to be guided by luck, good things and bad have happened to me and this is usually because of  optimistic outlook a positive disposition which has attracted good fortune around me. The hardships, I've had.I always expected and had to accept them without Surprise, always with a "What next" attitude.I have been told. I'm optimistic. that good things will happen tomorrow and the future carries good luck.Vibrant, expansive personality,at times free like a bird that cannot be contained.I've always been full of curiosity and try to always look forward to the future, never dwelling on the past and never knowing whats ahead.I'm detached from emotions because emotions have held me back.I do not like to talk about my feelings, I seem to simply experience them and move on. I have been reckless and irresponsible because of impulse decisions of an idea or suggestion of something new before I weigh the advantages and disadvantages.

No comments:

Post a Comment